Think of this as the impossible lecture on AI. Recorded across time, but presented as one flow, a series of AI experts line up to contribute to the conversation.
DISCLAIMER: The sound quality (and only sound quality!) from calls in this episode has been enhanced using AI. The otherwise identical unenhanced version can be found HERE
Guests (in order of appearance):
- Mike Kanaan, Author of "T-Minus AI", Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force Fellow
- Bob Fisher, Professor of Computer Vision at University of Edinburgh
- Angelina McMillan-Major, PhD Candidate in Computational Linguistics at the University of Washington
- Magnus Sahlgren, Head of research for natural language understanding at AI Sweden
- Christoph Molnar, Researcher and author of "Interpretable Machine Learning"
- Sameer Singh, Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of California
- Amandalynne Paullada, Researcher in Computational Linguistics at the University of Washington
- Dan Rockmore, Professor of Math and Computer Science at the University of Dartmouth
- Ken Stanley, AI Researcher, former Open-endedness Team Lead at OpenAI
Edited by Eliel Camargo-Molina and Jess Yung
Music by Eliel Camargo-Molina and GPT-3
Mastering by Adanze "Lady Ze" Unaegbu