Think of this as the impossible lecture on AI. Recorded across time, but presented as one flow, a series of AI experts line up to contribute to the conversation.
Guests (in order of appearance):
- Mike Kanaan, Author of "T-Minus AI", Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force Fellow
- Bob Fisher, Professor of Computer Vision at University of Edinburgh
- Angelina McMillan-Major, PhD Candidate in Computational Linguistics at the University of Washington
- Magnus Sahlgren, Head of research for natural language understanding at AI Sweden
- Christoph Molnar, Researcher and author of "Interpretable Machine Learning"
- Sameer Singh, Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of California
- Amandalynne Paullada, Researcher in Computational Linguistics at the University of Washington
- Dan Rockmore, Professor of Math and Computer Science at the University of Dartmouth
- Ken Stanley, AI Researcher, former Open-endedness Team Lead at OpenAI
Edited by Eliel Camargo-Molina and Jessica Yung
Music by Eliel Camargo-Molina and GPT-3
Mastering by Adanze "Lady Ze" Unaegbu